"Los Barriles" Los Barriles by Agraichen
Los Barriles Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 119 photos
Los Barriles seems to be a wonderful small town in Baja Sur that time is just catching up to. I have meet up with fellow VT member ViajesdelMundo who lives in this area.
I normally don't have much time to wander the town as it's a "pit stop" for my "normal" travels up or down the Baja. The few people I met in addition to Trish (VT ViajesdelMundo) were extremely friendly and always had the time to just stop and chat. This is a place I need to come back to visit to get some photos and to enjoy the Kite Surfing competitions in Jan/Feb. World Class is the watch word.
Los Barriles is one of the best kite surfing locations in the Baja. Major competitions are held in the Feb/Mar timeframe when the winds are at their strongest.
- Pros:Great beach community
- Cons:Hmmm... if you like the beach, ah..duh...are there any?
Los Barriles host's an annual Wind Surf event that attracts enthusiasts from all over. While the wind can be a bit of an... more travel advice
Agraichen's Related Pages
Los Barriles Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Los Barriles
- Hotels in Los Barriles
- Transportation in Los Barriles
- Restaurants in Los Barriles
- Shopping in Los Barriles
- Warnings and Dangers in Los Barriles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Los Barriles
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (94)
Have you been to Los Barriles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Los Barriles
Photos in Los BarrilesSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Loreto Intro, 116 reviews, 308 photos, 4 travelogues
- Danville Intro, 48 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 27 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 58 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Lexington Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Portland Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Key West Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue