"Stockton, CA" Top 5 Page for this destination Stockton by Agraichen
Stockton Travel Guide: 65 reviews and 115 photos
Stockton for me is just a stop on I-5 as I travel up and down the state. Located on the Sacramento River it would seem to be strategically located to allow a connection between the shipping and trucking industries, but Stockton has never really "caught on" as a destination location.
The downturn of the US ecconomy was especially harsh for Stockton. Statistics indicate that 1 out of every 30 homes went into foreclosure proceedings due to the "crash."
Agraichen's Related Pages
Stockton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stockton--true heart of the San Joaquin Delta"
- "Stockton, CA"
- "Stockton - Historic Inland River Port"
- "California bread basket"
- "Poor Stockton"
- "Pietro_4wd's new Stockton Page"
- "tkfisher13's new Stockton Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockton
- Hotels in Stockton
- Transportation in Stockton
- Nightlife in Stockton
- Restaurants in Stockton
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockton
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (70)
Have you been to Stockton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockton
Photos in StocktonSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Loreto Intro, 115 reviews, 302 photos, 4 travelogues
- Danville Intro, 48 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 27 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Lexington Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Portland Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Key West Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos