"Moss Beach Distillery" Moss Beach by Agraichen
Moss Beach Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 5 photos
Photos to follow....
Moss Beach Landing. I can't believe I lived just 5 miles from here when I first came to CA and never found this place. I suspect it had something to do with 80 hour weeks and sleeping on my desk most days.
The Moss Beach area is great. It is the "home" of one of Northern CA's surf competitions (at The Breakers) and the location of one of CA's more famous restaurants: The Moss Beach Distillery.
Great view, Great food, Great people and Great story behind the place....
It's been the subject of NBC's "Unsolved Mysteries" and an entire line of "mediums" attempting to communicate with "The Blue Lady."
Numerous "happenings" are alleged to have happened to the building over time. One allegedly documented incident was the movement of cases of wine up against the door of the storeroom. A room with no other entrance!!!
Agraichen's Related Pages
Moss Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Travel Itinerary"
- "Moss Beach Distillery"
- "Devils Slide, Montara Beach, Moss Beach, & HMB"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moss Beach
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (94)
Have you been to Moss Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moss Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Loreto Intro, 116 reviews, 308 photos, 4 travelogues
- Danville Intro, 48 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 27 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 58 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Lexington Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Portland Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Key West Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue