"Gold Country" Mokelumne Hill by Agraichen
Mokelumne Hill Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 10 photos
Mokelumne Hill is a "dot on the map" of California Gold Country. I've actually visited towns about 15 miles away and never realized this place existed.
I'll have to vist again as I was in town for a weding and only saw the main street.
The " tourist" folios around town brage that this "is the best ket secret" and the "jewl of the gold country."
I will say the venue for the wedding in the garden of the Leger Hotel was very nice. If the hotel did the catering for the reception, then I can't wait to have dinner at the hotel at some point.
the Leger Hotel is considered one of the best places to dine and stay in Gold country. The hotel has 13 antique filled rooms with various pricing. They can be reached at 209-286-1401 for information or at www.hotelleger.com .
The "back yard' of the hotel was a great venue for the wedding. The food serveded as appitizers was great. I'll be back to sample a dinner menue.
- Pros:Small town
- Cons:Hmmm? Grocery store is miles away?
- In a nutshell:i'll ahve to come back to see more.
Agraichen's Related Pages
Mokelumne Hill Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Mokelumne Hill
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (94)
Have you been to Mokelumne Hill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mokelumne Hill
Photos in Mokelumne HillSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Loreto Intro, 116 reviews, 308 photos, 4 travelogues
- Danville Intro, 48 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 27 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 58 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Lexington Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Portland Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Key West Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue