"Brea, CA" Brea by Agraichen
Brea Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 48 photos
Brea is part of the Greater Los Angeles "complex" of suburbs which spralls from Angeles National Forest to the North meeting up with San Diego to the South.
Still Brea has a bit of a small town "feel" to it.
- Pros:Lots of great restaurants
- Cons:It's still part of LA; Freeway traffic can be horrendous.
Main street Brea has been under a bit of reconstruction for a while. There is still a lot of retail space open due to... more travel advice
Agraichen's Related Pages
Brea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "While in the Disneyland area , Go to Brea!"
- "Brea, CA"
- "Carbon Canyon Regional Park"
- "Orange County's Pleasantville"
- "My office ,ERICSSON Brea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brea
- Hotels in Brea
- Transportation in Brea
- Nightlife in Brea
- Restaurants in Brea
- Shopping in Brea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brea
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Brea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brea
Photos in BreaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Loreto Intro, 116 reviews, 308 photos, 4 travelogues
- Danville Intro, 48 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 27 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 58 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Portland Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Lexington Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Key West Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue