"Bora Bora" Bora-Bora by Agraichen
Bora-Bora Travel Guide: 291 reviews and 587 photos
Bora Bora is one of the more tourist oriented destinations of the Society Islands. It is typically much more expensive than most of the other islands. Still it's nearly flawless white sand beaches and astronomically expensive hotels keep "the beautiful people" flocking back.
Tourist Trap but, the ritual stop on Bora Bora is at Bloody Mary's. Not quite as old as the "establishment" made famous in Rogers and Hammerstein's South Pacific, but from the cards tacked on the walls, visited by many people around the world.
From the pier area where ships dock, it's only a short walk (to the right) down the main street that goes around the island.
You too can own your own Motu and have a personal piece of paridise.
The only problem is fresh water, electricity and food storage. But, hey, this is "paradise" so just head back to a bigger island.
- Pros:Weather; people; things to do
- In a nutshell:How can you say no to great weather
Although one of the more expensive islands of French Ploynesia, Bora Bora has significant charm. There are almost too... more travel advice
Agraichen's Related Pages
Bora-Bora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bora Bora .... The Jewel of the Pacific"
- "When a Dream becomes Reality: Tour of Bora Bora"
- "Bora Bora - Jewel of the South Pacific"
- "You will Love Bora Bora!"
- "Am I in heaven? or is it Bora Bora?"
- "Bora Bora"
- "A Honeymoon in Bora Bora"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bora-Bora
- Hotels in Bora-Bora
- Transportation in Bora-Bora
- Nightlife in Bora-Bora
- Restaurants in Bora-Bora
- Shopping in Bora-Bora
- Warnings and Dangers in Bora-Bora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bora-Bora
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Bora-Bora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bora-Bora
Photos in Bora-BoraSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Loreto Intro, 105 reviews, 277 photos, 4 travelogues
- Danville Intro, 48 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 26 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Lexington Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Key West Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos
- Monaco Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues