"Dublin" Dublin by Jigmonkeyuk
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,414 reviews and 10,315 photos
The Temple Bar was of my favourite Dublin bars. The bar is like a cave system with lots of little rooms. Naturally it serves a tremendous pint of Guinness!
Temple Bar Square is a popular venue for street acts, some entertaining, some annoying!
- Pros:Lots of character
- Cons:Lots of beggars and can be expensive
- In a nutshell:Just go and see it!
Jigmonkeyuk's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "AT LAST I MADE IT TO DUBLIN"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Top 5 Pages
- Durham Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- County Durham Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Dublin Intro, 1 review, 2 photos