"Welcome to PavlH's HomePage" PavlH's Profile
Hi, welcome. I hope to build these pages into something useful but I've only just started so please be patient...
OK, so maybe now I haven't just started - but I am currently looking at Hong Kong harbour from my office window - will fill in the travelogue and tales when I get time off work...
Finally got off work after trips to Beijing, Taipei, and Macau - having fun in Hong Kong...
Back home again - planning a trip to South America.....
Hmmm - in San Francisco at the moment and apparently we had an earthquake just over an hour ago - I must have nodded off because I missed it....
My little stint in San Francisco is nearly at an end - so where next???
Just found out - next stop Toronto..
Toronto and Niagara were fun - but cold. May go somewhere warmer next to de-frost.
Next stop is Majorca (or Mallorca depending on your peference) for some serious recharging.
Found a nice hotel in the middle of the island so it should be peaceful - will update my pages when I get time.
Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?
Why is there just one Monopolies commission?
If you strapped buttered toast butter side up on the back of a cat and dropped both out of a window, which way up would they land? (Please don't do that at home kids...)
Just starting off the Just say 'NO' to TV campaign - come on you couch potatoes - use the off switch and do something interesting rather than watch the box tonight.
Picture kindly donated by VT member 'Pinky Bananabuns' aka demonia - thanks Pinky
Have a few plans for trips this year....
June 2006: Hiding in the mountains in Mallorca
Had a great time in Mallorca - seems too long ago now though!.
August 2006: Wife and I are taking my Mother in Law to Paris for her birthday treat.
September/October 2006: Cruising Alaska to Beijing and then a few days in Hong Kong
December 2006: Touring Tunisia.
May have a few business trips too...
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 61 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 16 Countries
- 34 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review Interesting museum all about JFK about John Fitzgerald Kennedy Library & Museum in Boston Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Interesting museum all about JFK"
- PavlH and Dimi1 are now friends.
- Commented on one of sourbugger's Helsinki travel pages
- Posted in Travel New York City Forum "Re: Airport transfers"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to PavlH's HomePage"
- created a Hell Travel Page "Welcome to Hell"
PhotosSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris 3 reviews
- Nagasaki 1 review, 2 photos
- Hell Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Venice 2 reviews
- Toronto Intro, 2 reviews
- Boston 1 review, 1 photo
- Edinburgh 2 reviews