"Keremeos, Keremeos where art thou?" Keremeos by dinhyen

Keremeos Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 38 photos

We came to Keremeos as part of a driving tour through the Thompson Okanagan region. We stopped by Osoyoos, drove to Keremeos and return to Kelowna through Penticton. The region is known for vineyards and orchards, but otherwise the sceneries are unremarkable. So unless you're really fascinated by ripe peaches and apricots, there aren't much to discovered. The major attraction is Grist Mill which is an actual working mill, though we didn't stop there.

We did stop at a cactus garden on the way back. The owner showed us her impressive cactus collection, which comes from all over the world. Cactus blossoms are very colorful, if ephemeral. Unfortunately we only caught a few flowering cacti. All of my Keremeos pictures came from the cactus garden.

If you're the owner of these cacti, please drop me a note.

• Last visit to Keremeos: Aug 2002
  • Intro Written Sep 1, 2002

• Feb 6, 2004 at 9:27 PM

Hi Yen, I am the Cactus Lady from Keremeos B.C. Sim. Country notified me and refered me to you. It is good to hear from you and see my wonderful, beautiful cacti. Hope to hear from you soon. My E-mail is srcactus@img.net. Your cactus friend, Sharon

dinhyen

“Say cheese!”

Badges & Stats in Keremeos

Have you been to Keremeos?

Latest Activity in Keremeos