"Keremeos, Keremeos where art thou?" Keremeos by dinhyen
Keremeos Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 38 photos
We came to Keremeos as part of a driving tour through the Thompson Okanagan region. We stopped by Osoyoos, drove to Keremeos and return to Kelowna through Penticton. The region is known for vineyards and orchards, but otherwise the sceneries are unremarkable. So unless you're really fascinated by ripe peaches and apricots, there aren't much to discovered. The major attraction is Grist Mill which is an actual working mill, though we didn't stop there.
We did stop at a cactus garden on the way back. The owner showed us her impressive cactus collection, which comes from all over the world. Cactus blossoms are very colorful, if ephemeral. Unfortunately we only caught a few flowering cacti. All of my Keremeos pictures came from the cactus garden.
If you're the owner of these cacti, please drop me a note.
dinhyen's Related Pages
Keremeos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of fruit and honey"
- "Keremeos, home of many fruit stands"
- "Keremeos, Keremeos where art thou?"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Keremeos
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Keremeos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keremeos
Photos in KeremeosSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 57 reviews, 101 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hue Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues