"Small town Canada" Lethbridge by dinhyen
Lethbridge Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 18 photos
We crossed into Alberta from Montana after visiting Glacier National Park. We were greeted by miles upon miles of rolling farm lands, and not a large human settlement nor another car was in sight. This was almost as bad as driving on the monotonous freeways in central Montana. Worse yet, the Canadian speed limit is only 100kph or about 63mph. Therefore, Lethbridge was certainly a welcome sight.
There aren't much to do here, but people here are very friendly and polite. I think there are 2 recreational parks here and one of the main attractions is the Nikka Yuko Japanese garden. It seems like a peaceful and quiet little town.
Hotel with a nice inner courtyard. Good, albeit small pool. more travel advice
dinhyen's Related Pages
Lethbridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lethbridge, Warmest City in Alberta"
- "Roadtrip to the coulees"
- "otis's new Lethbridge page"
- "Small town Canada"
- "Lethbridge Page"
- "MJV's new Lethbridge Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lethbridge
- Hotels in Lethbridge
- Transportation in Lethbridge
- Restaurants in Lethbridge
- Shopping in Lethbridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Lethbridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lethbridge
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Lethbridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lethbridge
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 57 reviews, 101 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hue Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues