"Oh-soy-oos" Osoyoos by dinhyen
Osoyoos Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 70 photos
Osoyoos is a small retirement community in the Thompson Okanagan region just a short distance to the US border. Perhaps it should've been named Orchardland because orchards are everywhere. Rows upon rows of fruit-laden trees line the road leading to town. Hand-made signs on the road beckon your to stop to pick your own fruit or buy from a stand.
Osoyoos makes for a pleasurable excursion but not if you're looking for more challenging adventures than reaching for apricots on the higher branches.
dinhyen's Related Pages
Osoyoos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What fantastic views around OSOYOOS!"
- "OSOYOOS---OASIS IN THE DESSERT"
- "Osoyoos: Canada's only desert"
- "Hot hot hot!"
- "BC's Holiday Hot Spot"
- "Canada's little desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Osoyoos
- Hotels in Osoyoos
- Restaurants in Osoyoos
- Shopping in Osoyoos
- Warnings and Dangers in Osoyoos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Osoyoos
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Osoyoos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osoyoos
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 57 reviews, 101 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hue Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues