"Rockport" Top 5 Page for this destination Rockport by dinhyen
Rockport Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 304 photos
Rockport is a picturesque New England seaside town. You know, white clapboard houses, winding tree-lined streets, rocky harbor, colorful small boats, etc. It used to be a quaint fishing village. Now I guess tourism has taken over. The place is packed on summer weekends and it would be impossible to find a parking spot. Nevertheless, it's still a nice little town, and the drive to and from Rockport is one of the most scenic along the coast.
Kind of peaceful and quiet. In contrast with the violence and fury of the sea. more travel advice
Halibut Point State Park at the tip of the peninsula about 15 minutes' drive from Rockport was the site of a granite... more travel advice
dinhyen's Related Pages
Rockport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rockport... worth doing again and again"
- "The Jewel of Cape Ann"
- "diver-x's Rockport Page"
- "Rockport Christmas Stroll"
- "MANGOBLUE'S ROCKPORT PAGE"
- "BuickMackane's Rockport, MA Page (I lived here!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rockport
- Hotels in Rockport
- Transportation in Rockport
- Nightlife in Rockport
- Restaurants in Rockport
- Shopping in Rockport
- Warnings and Dangers in Rockport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rockport
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Rockport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rockport
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 57 reviews, 101 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hue Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues