"Romantic Connelles" Connelles by dinhyen
Connelles Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 8 photos
Connelles was our "homebase" in Normandie. Even though it was a tiny morsel of a town, it was no less romantic, thanks in no small part to the fact that it was home to the dramatically named Côte des Deux Amants, the "Coast of Two Lovers". The town snuggles against a gentle bend of the Sein, and is covered in the lushness of gardens and farms.
Our neighbors were mainly English vacationers, who made the short hop across the channel, I suspect, to take a break from the nice English weather. I can't blame them really :)
The Côte des Deux Amants owes its name, as expected, to a lovelorn young couple. I don't remember the exact details, but I am sure your vivid imagination can fill them in :)
dinhyen's Related Pages
Connelles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Connelles in Haute-Normandie"
- "Romantic Connelles"
- "A lovely little place"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Connelles
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Connelles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Connelles
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 57 reviews, 101 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hue Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues