"Starting from Caprese Michelangelo" Arezzo by satara
Arezzo Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 216 photos
What do you know about Arezzo? I didn't know anything. If someone is speaking about Tuscany, he is usually thinking about Florence, Siena and other cities in the province of Firenze.
But there's another, the eastern part of the Tuscany region, which is as well beautiful and has rich storical and natural resources.
By the way, did you know that the famous movie of Roberto Benigni "La vita ? bella" was made in Arezzo?
we stayed for 3 days in the agriturismo near Caprese Michelangelo and every day went to another place around - La Verna, Popi, Bibiena, Arezzo, Sansepolcro etc.
A nice idea for a weekend trip during the autumn - FOLIAGE!:)
someday i will elaborate some other photos and info to add..
- In a nutshell:foliage.mountains.story.la vita e bella.
the road passes by this old house in the forest of chestnut trees. more travel advice
satara's Related Pages
Arezzo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "First Sunday of the month"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arezzo
- Hotels in Arezzo
- Transportation in Arezzo
- Nightlife in Arezzo
- Restaurants in Arezzo
- Shopping in Arezzo
- Warnings and Dangers in Arezzo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Arezzo
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Arezzo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arezzo
Photos in ArezzoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 58 reviews, 83 photos, 4 travelogues
- Termoli Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pavia Intro, 24 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Corsica Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rietavas Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Birstonas Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Klaipeda Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Palena Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos