"TERMOLI, picturesque location on the Adriatic sea" Termoli by satara
Termoli Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 70 photos
I have visited Termoli in winter and in summer - I've seen it quiet and peacefull as well as full of everlasting movement and crowds of sea-hungry tourists enjoying their "ferie" (vacation). So I can say I know this little resort town quite well to give you some hints...
In winter in 2002 I spent their only one week, but in 2003 summer I was there for 1 month, so this place really became my second home.
For those who don't know anything about this wonderful town:
Location: adriatic coastline, province of Campobasso, region of Molise, Italy.
Closest airports: Pescara km 110, Roma km 340, Bari km 160
Port: Termoli (trips to Tremiti islands!)
Best time to visit: all the year.
High season: july-august.
Activities & sports: beach (!!!), archeology, tourism, culinary arts, hiking, swimming, soccer, tennis, riding.
Products found: wine, oil, local specialties.
Places to see: historical sites, Tremiti islands.
It has been awarded the "Blue bandiera" of Europe .. That means the sea water is suitable for swimming and is good for many other criteria.
Actually when it was windy and wavy days, the water seemed not so clear because of the sand bed, but once I saw it when it was very quiet - I was surprised how clear and blue it was - I went hand-fishing seashells then! Was possible to see them on the bottom of sea and catch!
- Pros:Marvelous beach! Authentic Italian old city!
- Cons:During high season lots of problems with parking in a city..
- In a nutshell:The best place for sea, sun and rest
Have you ever wished to buy a Gucci watch on the beach? Here you have a possibility:) We call these venders "gucci... more travel advice
For all who loves fishing - you can't miss this lesson about fishing possibilities. It's an old tradition in Termoli to... more travel advice
satara's Related Pages
Termoli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TERMOLI, picturesque location on the Adriatic sea"
- "beautiful Termoli"
- "Termoli-Province of Campobasso-Region of Molise"
- "Old World Charm along the Beautiful Adriatic Sea"
- "A Beautiful Resort by the Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Termoli
- Hotels in Termoli
- Transportation in Termoli
- Nightlife in Termoli
- Restaurants in Termoli
- Shopping in Termoli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Termoli
- 20 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Termoli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Termoli
Photos in TermoliSee All Photos (55)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 58 reviews, 83 photos, 4 travelogues
- Termoli Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pavia Intro, 24 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Corsica Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rietavas Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Birstonas Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Klaipeda Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Palena Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos