"The homeland of orchid flowers" Parco Nazionale del Gargano by satara
Parco Nazionale del Gargano Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 21 photos
I went to the national park of Gargano because I wanted to see the spontaneously growing orchid flowers.
It was very nice experience - trekking in the forest and mountains with my photocamera under the humidity and heat of May sun.. ah..:)
It's a mountainous place rich of natural beauty and original flora and fauna.
- In a nutshell:orchids.mountain.original.nature.hot.
The fields of olive trees, the blue sea and sky - what else can you wish for? more travel advice
satara's Related Pages
Parco Nazionale del Gargano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "my gargano page"
- "The flora and fauna of Gargano"
- "White rocks, green trees and blue sea......"
- "My short trip to Southern Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parco Nazionale del Gargano
- Transportation in Parco Nazionale del Gargano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parco Nazionale del Gargano
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Parco Nazionale del Gargano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parco Nazionale del Gargano
Photos in Parco Nazionale del GarganoSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 58 reviews, 83 photos, 4 travelogues
- Termoli Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pavia Intro, 24 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Corsica Intro, 25 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rietavas Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Birstonas Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Klaipeda Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Palena Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos