"Schagen" Schagen by irinuca
Schagen Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 77 photos
Not to much to see in tiny town of schagen but in the summer time they have on thursdays a day with all the traditional things of north of holland, people are dressed like int he old days, you can see all kinds of jobs specific to this area and of course they also have horse contests...
if you in the summer in holland you have to come and visit ad you have to visit the market cheese in Alkmaar.
irinuca's Related Pages
Schagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Schagen, pleasant town in the Top of North Holland"
- "Soooooooo Netherlands!!!!!!!!!!!"
- "Traditional costumes in Schagen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schagen
- Hotels in Schagen
- Transportation in Schagen
- Restaurants in Schagen
- Shopping in Schagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schagen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Schagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schagen
Photos in SchagenSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Constanta Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Sinaia Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bastogne Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Clervaux Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Luxembourg Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos