"Life In Truman State's Hometown!" Kirksville by reon80
Kirksville Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 6 photos
I got my Bachelor's Degree at Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri, so I spent 4 years and a few summers here. I hope this info helps you out if you're passing through Kirksville or even staying for a while; it's mostly geared toward college students, so I apologize if you're looking for something different!!!
PS--Please note that this page is still under construction--I promise to try to get pictures on this and my other pages as soon as possible!
- In a nutshell:Itty bitty funtown
This is a relatively new restaurant in Kirksville (compared to say, Pancake City, which has been there since the... more travel advice
The only real place to shop in Kirksville is Walmart. Cheap prices, open 24 hours a day, and they have everything you... more travel advice
reon80's Related Pages
Kirksville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kirksville Page"
- "Life In Truman State's Hometown!"
- "thumperhm's new Kirksville Page"
- "Home of Turman State University"
- "1401 East Patterson Street"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kirksville
- Hotels in Kirksville
- Nightlife in Kirksville
- Restaurants in Kirksville
- Shopping in Kirksville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kirksville
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kirksville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kirksville
Top 10 Pages
- Argentina Intro, 27 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Missouri Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 16 reviews, 3 travelogues
- Iowa Intro, 14 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Sweden 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Illinois Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bulgaria Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Italy Intro, 7 reviews