"Fun in the Middle of Iowa--Yes, it's possible!" Burlington by reon80
Burlington Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 4 photos
My friends and I met up in Burlington for my birthday simply because it was a halfway point. We didn't really know what there would be to do in this small Iowa city, but as it turns out, we had a great day! I'm going back at the end of this month, so I'll be able to add even more tips then! For now, enjoy!
PS--I've recently learned that Burlington is also home to the world's crookedest street, Snake's Alley. I haven't visited it, so I can't vouch for that, but I plan to find out at the end of January and let you all know!
Well, to finish the story, we did go back in January 2004 for my going away party (I moved to Argentina, check out that page if you have time!) and had a blast! These are some pics from the bowling alley (fun, cheap, good times!) and there are more to come!
Okay, so this may not exactly be a sport, but there wasn't another category to put it under, so here you go. There are... more travel advice
reon80's Related Pages
Burlington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fun in the Middle of Iowa--Yes, it's possible!"
- "Burlington, Iowa"
- "Basaic Burlington Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burlington
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Burlington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burlington
Top 10 Pages
- Argentina Intro, 27 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Missouri Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 16 reviews, 3 travelogues
- Iowa Intro, 14 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Sweden 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Illinois Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bulgaria Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 7 reviews
- India Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos