"RhondaRuth's new Weare Page" Weare by RhondaRuth
Weare Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 35 photos
This bush is over 100 years old. What beautiful color!
Only one main street going thru town, but Weare is largely spread out with country roads and lakes.
Our daughter, Laura with her husband, Mike and our two grandsons, Matthew and Nicholas live in Weare, NH. It's a lovely place and great for the kids, BUT don't blink if you're driving through ... you just might miss it! Nice people here, so stop and say "howdy"
- Pros:Quiet country living!
- Cons:Everybody knows everybody!
- In a nutshell:Great place to raise kids!
There's a yearly fee of $10 for a residence sticker if you live in Weare. I didn't find out the price to park and swim,... more travel advice
Written Jun 6, 2003
Small Town Charm
Written Nov 15, 2002
Sunset on Deering Reservoir
RhondaRuth's Related Pages
Weare Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Weare
- Transportation in Weare
- Nightlife in Weare
- Restaurants in Weare
- Warnings and Dangers in Weare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Weare
- 11 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Weare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Weare
Photos in WeareSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 48 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Winthrop Intro, 30 reviews, 139 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 36 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 17 reviews, 93 photos, 6 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Conway Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Michaels Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Martha's Vineyard Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues