"RhondaRuth's new Weare Page" Weare by RhondaRuth

Weare Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 35 photos

Old New England Lilacs in bloom...

This bush is over 100 years old. What beautiful color!

Town Hall of Weare, NH

Only one main street going thru town, but Weare is largely spread out with country roads and lakes.

Country living...

Our daughter, Laura with her husband, Mike and our two grandsons, Matthew and Nicholas live in Weare, NH. It's a lovely place and great for the kids, BUT don't blink if you're driving through ... you just might miss it! Nice people here, so stop and say "howdy"

• Pros:Quiet country living!
  • Cons:Everybody knows everybody!
  • In a nutshell:Great place to raise kids!
  • Last visit to Weare: May 2003
  • Intro Updated Jun 2, 2003

• krissylou1999's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Thank you for stopping by! happy you enjoyed the ice cream!! you can tell it was late at night we had the plants & veg under cover cuz of the weather Thank you for the great review! Kristen Greaney Greaneys Fruits & Veg Half Mast Creamery weare NH

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2008 at 5:57 AM

Looks like a great place for a typical NH vacation. We love visiting our friends at Lake Win. Something special about the lakes and woods there. Very relaxing.

• diver-x's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2005 at 8:15 AM

"Where are we going?" "Weare." "That's what I asked! Where???" "No! We're gong to Weare!" . . . We spent many an hour playing at Horace Lake and Everett Lake as kids! Thanks for the memories! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2004 at 11:37 AM

This place reminds me of the little town where I grew up in Wisconsin : ) Excellent tip about getting away from fast food and having a picnic by the water!

• Aug 24, 2004 at 5:55 AM

I grew up in Weare and haven't been back in many years! Thanks so much for showing some of my favorite spots. The memories are flooding back.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2003 at 7:24 AM

Very nice lake - looks somewhat wild, empty and surely relaxing! Love the gone fishing and red car picture :-)))

• Jun 6, 2003 at 9:47 AM

Ice creams in the Road stands? Hmm..that's just sounds interesting! And I would love to go boating in the Lake when I get there..hopefully someday unless your invitation is a lifetime one;-)

• tessy's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2003 at 12:54 PM

Little places are beautiful! Fantastic sunsets!

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2002 at 12:54 PM

"sit on the beach under an umbrella or the trees and read"
    what a wonderful way of chilling out. great pictures and wonderful ideas.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2002 at 8:59 PM

Sometimes these little places are the best - great for kids :-)

RhondaRuth

“Wait up -- I need to take just one more picture!”

Badges & Stats in Weare