"Land of Beautiful Lakes" Moultonborough by RhondaRuth
Moultonborough Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 16 photos
As seen from the Castle in the Clouds lookout post ... there's Moultonborough to your right and beyond the clouds is Meredith & Laconia, with Wolfeboro to the left. Beyond is the Ossipee Mountains. But you can't see much on a cloudy day like today.
Sometime, I'll get up there on a sunny day for a much better picture. This is normally such a beautiful view!
Land of rolling plateaus, shaded valleys, streams and cascading waterfalls to see here.
At the Castle in the Clouds the Stables have been turned into a little Cafe with functions rooms and patio for events... more travel advice
RhondaRuth's Related Pages
Moultonborough Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Beautiful Lakes"
- "A visit to old Luknow, "The Castle in the Clouds""
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moultonborough
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Moultonborough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moultonborough
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 48 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Winthrop Intro, 30 reviews, 139 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 36 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 17 reviews, 93 photos, 6 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Conway Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Michaels Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Martha's Vineyard Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues