"Visit Bartlett in the foothills of Mt. Washington" Bartlett by RhondaRuth
Bartlett Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 23 photos
This is ski country! But us "Leaf Peepers" enjoy it in the best season of all ..... the Fall.
At Attitash Bear Peak there is
skiing, boarding, mountain biking, hiking, alpine slides and the water park.
Bartlett is a town that borders North Conway, NH on the northwest and is comprised of the villages of Glen, Intervale and Lower Bartlett. While in Bartlett take a scenic ride and visit the many historic covered bridges in and around the area or take the kids over to Storyland in Glen.
We stayed with friends in the condo at River Run Condos. Nice quiet place for the nature lovers in the Summer or Fall or most certainly for the skiiers in Winter.
Nothing like Leaf Peeping in New Hampshire (or any part of New England). My favorite time of year is in the Fall!
- Pros:A place for the outdoorsmen & women to enjoy!
- Cons:It's out of the way from the rest of the world!
- In a nutshell:Beautiful country!
Have you noticed the traffic on Route 16 running through North Conway Village & Conway? Unless you intend to stop and... more travel advice
This is a really big place so the wait for a table wasn't very long inspite of it being a very busy place. Clean &... more travel advice
RhondaRuth's Related Pages
Bartlett Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Bartlett in the foothills of Mt. Washington"
- "Bartlett, New Hampshire"
- "Bartlett, NH... City people in the wilderness...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bartlett
- Hotels in Bartlett
- Restaurants in Bartlett
- Shopping in Bartlett
- Warnings and Dangers in Bartlett
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bartlett
- 9 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Bartlett?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bartlett
Photos in BartlettSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 48 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Winthrop Intro, 30 reviews, 139 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 36 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 17 reviews, 93 photos, 6 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Conway Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Michaels Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Martha's Vineyard Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues