"RhondaRuth's Ogunquit Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Ogunquit by RhondaRuth
Ogunquit Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 155 photos
In spite of rain and clouds, we had a wonderful long weekend in Ogunquit, Maine. Arrived on Friday in clouds and fog, but walked half of the Marginal Way down to Perkins Cove anyway. We brought umbrellas since we knew we would want to do a lot of walking and the weather would be questionable all weekend. Started raining after dinner but it was a gentle Summer rain. We leisurely walked back under our one umbrella to where we were staying at the Rockmere Lodge . Saturday was another story ... wind and rain all day. We sat in a tower sitting room at the Lodge to read and watch the storm over the ocean. Looked like a hurricane from where we sat. By lunch, we knew it would be an "all day" spot. But we enjoyed the relaxation, as well as the view. We did most of our walking on Sunday. Enjoy the mini tour on my Travelogue also!
The Rockmere Lodge is right off the Marginal Way near this little lighthouse. Have you ever seen such a little lighthouse? You can see the angry waters behind Bill. We still enjoyed ourselves inspite of the gray weather and look forward to going back on a sunny weekend sometime!
Took a quite walk downtown and found a little wild life braving the weather along with us!
Ogunquit, Maine is an artsy resort village (located 66 miles north of Boston) that has been welcoming gay and lesbian... more travel advice
One of Ogunquit's most popular restaurants! Five-O features fine dining, as well as a popular bar, and a late night... more travel advice
- Fly into Portland and then you...
- Packing List
- Make reservations for dinner! ...
- Due to the weather, we...
RhondaRuth's Related Pages
Ogunquit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Beautiful Place by the Sea"
- "RhondaRuth's Ogunquit Page"
- "Beautiful place by the sea"
- "Art Community in Southern Maine"
- "Ogunquit area weekend"
- "Kay_C's new Ogunquit Page"
- "Ogunquit , ME...a small quaint town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ogunquit
- Hotels in Ogunquit
- Transportation in Ogunquit
- Nightlife in Ogunquit
- Restaurants in Ogunquit
- Shopping in Ogunquit
- Warnings and Dangers in Ogunquit
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ogunquit
- 12 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Ogunquit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ogunquit
Photos in OgunquitSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 48 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Winthrop Intro, 30 reviews, 139 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 36 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 17 reviews, 93 photos, 6 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Conway Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Michaels Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Martha's Vineyard Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues