"RhondaRuth's Diessen Page" Diessen by RhondaRuth
Diessen Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
This is the quiet and peaceful little village my friends live in. Lot's of farms around here for raising crops, pigs, horses, etc. There was a beautiful horse next door and some across the street with a corn field being planted behind their property line. It was really nice to walk from their house to the middle of town. We visited the little shops and walked back with an ice cream cone.
It was early spring when we were there, so it was still cool and the trees were still bare. But for the most part, the weather was good and it was just right for lots of walking.
We were just in time for the Tulip, Daffidil and Hyacinth fields tho! Although, the fields of flowering bulbs are not in Diessen. We had to drive northwest to outside of Den Haag to see them. We also spent some time on a beach by Den Haag and I had little Dutch pancakes with powdered sugar for a snack. Now that isn't something you'd find on our beaches. They were yummy!
- Pros:Beautiful skies, flowers and friends.
- Cons:Sun doesn't shine all the time
- In a nutshell:Lovely place with lovely people!
On one of our walks to town we found this little neighborhood roadside chapel. Nice! more travel advice
RhondaRuth's Related Pages
Diessen Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Diessen
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Diessen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Diessen
Photos in DiessenSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salem Intro, 48 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Winthrop Intro, 30 reviews, 139 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 36 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 17 reviews, 93 photos, 6 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Conway Intro, 18 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Michaels Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Martha's Vineyard Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues