"Deadwood South Dakota - Thar's GOOOOLD in them tha" Deadwood by sflorman
Deadwood Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 137 photos
My German ancestors came to Deadwood in 1876, just after the US Army gave up on trying to keep settlers out. The Black Hills hosted one of the largest gold rushes in the US, and its largest mine (Homestake) produced gold until the late 1990s.
Take the small roads in Black Hills National Forest. You'll see awesome scenery and encounter fewer people. more travel advice
sflorman's Related Pages
Deadwood Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Step Back Into History in Deadwood, South Dakota"
- "Deadwood -Gambling & History"
- "The Old West Meets the New Economy"
- "Bad boy town of the west"
- "Deadwood South Dakota - Thar's GOOOOLD in them tha"
- "A visit to Deadwood"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Deadwood
- Hotels in Deadwood
- Transportation in Deadwood
- Nightlife in Deadwood
- Restaurants in Deadwood
- Warnings and Dangers in Deadwood
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Deadwood
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Deadwood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Deadwood
- created a Deadwood Travel Page "Deadwood South Dakota - Thar's GOOOOLD in them tha"
- Wrote a Review Take the small roads in Black... in Deadwood Off The Beaten Path
- Catania Intro, 3 reviews
- Honolulu Intro, 2 reviews
- Deadwood Intro, 2 reviews
- Salt Lake City Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.