"*Cramond Brig*" Cramond Bridge by EdinburghRoc
Cramond Bridge Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 21 photos
Cramond Brig became a ruin in 1607.
John Rennie built the Cramond bridge in 1823.
A modern bridge takes the traffic to the Forth Road Bridge.
- Pros:Nice old brig: Nice bar & resaurant; nice walk to & from Cramond.
- Cons:Muddy in wet weather.
- In a nutshell:Walk from Cramond have a pint & walk back.
From Queensferry one can walk to Cramond. Or take the small boat/ferry at Cramond and walk through Dalmeny Estate to... more travel advice
The river Almond enters the Firth of Forth at Cramond. Its a nice place to view the beach and relax with a cold... more travel advice
EdinburghRoc's Related Pages
Cramond Bridge Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cramond Bridge
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cramond Bridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cramond Bridge
Photos in Cramond BridgeSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 41 reviews, 108 photos, 6 travelogues
- York Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 23 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 15 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 21 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 21 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues