"Even the Romans lived here at Cramond !" Cramond Island by EdinburghRoc
Cramond Island Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 23 photos
Romantic walks hand in hand.
Nice church on site of roman site.
A film set.
An old mill ruin and waterfall are to be found along the walkway.
Peace and quiet by the River Almond.
- Pros:Lovely cute romantic, take a camera.
- Cons:Not so cute in the rain.
- In a nutshell:Cramond is a lovely wee village. Beach, Island.
Old Inn with a nice ambience. more travel advice
To visit Cramond from Edinburgh, you can catch the Lothian 41 bus from Hanover Street. When you arrive at Cramond... more travel advice
EdinburghRoc's Related Pages
Cramond Island Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Cramond Island
- 5 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cramond Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cramond Island
Photos in Cramond IslandSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 41 reviews, 108 photos, 6 travelogues
- York Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 23 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 15 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 21 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 21 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues