"Welcome to EdinburghRoc's HomePage" EdinburghRoc's Profile
G'Day Hope you have fun & find something to help your travels. Visit sunny Leith that's where I live. Edinburgh Scotland UK Europe third planet from the sun.
Edinburgh is the city where I live [Leith and Edinburgh joined as one in 1920] and that's the page you should visit to learn about it.
My last trip was to the Berlin in 2007 and London.
This is the city where I live. Visit my Edinburgh pages to learn more about Edinburgh Scotland's Capital City.
Edinburgh go there and I will take you on a tour and it will cost nothing.
The Cavalcade begins the EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL.
The Fringe is the Biggest Show on Earth.
Street Theatre: Books; Jazz, Tattoo, Culture high culture low,
Cinema, Drama, Comedy and everything crazy + Art and photography.
+ Whisky + Beer + Fancy restaurants.
Another sell-out show at the Edinburgh Tattoo.
TV is good but being there is Pure Magic!
Even in bad weather its fun. It has only been cancelled once [a day] in its history. Its an open air event.
Oz SCOT from Australia dance at the Tattoo 9th Aug 2004.
TO BE THERE IN PERSON AND EXPERIENCE THE ATMOSPHERE WOW.
Perhaps the oldest in the world.
To be found at the foot of the Mound.
Its Theme changes each year.
At Christmas you will find the Nativity near here
on the corner.
People enjoy summer on Sunday 8th August 2004.
The Ross Bandstand has free concerts, buy a beer sit and enjoy.
This is where the orchestra play when the Fireworks concert takes place at the end of the Festival. If you carry a radio you can listen to the music wherever you are and watch the Fireworks Display.
The Scott Monument stands tall in East princes Street Gardens.
Two Hundred and eightyseven steps to the top.
Sunday 8th August 2004.
The Galleries are now joined under this view, saves you getting wet.
National Gallery of Scotland [free for permanent collection] with the Royal Scottish Academy.[could be a charge at times]
In 2004 at last the new connection is opened.
Between the the art galleries you can just see the Castle.
This is where to go on rainy days to view pictures.
Have lunch overlooking East Princes Street Gardens.
Visit my Edinburgh pages to find more info on Edinburgh and I'll take you on a city tour for free with lots more photos and ideas on what to see and what to do.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 539 Reviews
- 1,848 Photos
- 20 Countries
- 36 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- created a Washington D.C. Travel Page "The Capital"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Capital"
- Wrote a Review Tea: don't go with anyone ever it's a scam YOUR IT in China Warnings and Dangers
- Posted in Travel North America Forum "Re: The WHITE HOUSE"
- EdinburghRoc and jitkaceska are now friends.
- Commented on EdinburghRoc's profile page
updated their Personal Page "Granton"
- Uploaded a Video to Dublin
VideosSee All Videos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 37 reviews, 173 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 41 reviews, 108 photos, 6 travelogues
- York Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 110 photos, 6 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 23 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 15 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 21 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 26 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 23 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 21 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54008 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7699 Reviews - 19779 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos