"shadowofwind's new Santa Cruz del Quiche Page" Santa Cruz del Quiché by shadowofwind
Santa Cruz del Quiché Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 40 photos
Hi! I can't offer you much advice here. I was in Chichicastenango for market and I decided to go further for a bit. I was there for a day, on Sunday. I got there by bus, very rough ride, and found a hotel, near the bus stop. It was cheap..but shared bath and it was very manual...i had to fetch water to flush the toilet. In the city, I pretty much walked around, talking to people here and there. It is pretty nice, off beaten track.
shadowofwind's Related Pages
Santa Cruz del Quiché Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Maya's last stand at el Quiche."
- "La Beba in Santa Cruz del Quiché"
- "The capital of the Quiche department."
- "shadowofwind's new Santa Cruz del Quiche Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Cruz del Quiché
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Cruz del Quiché
- See All...
Explore the World
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- Las Vegas Hotels
- Parish of Portland Hotels
- Key West Hotels
- Makati Hotels
- Cagayan de Oro City Hotels
- Bacolod City Hotels
- Davao City Hotels
- Laoag City Hotels
- Washington D.C. Hotels
- Baclaran Hotels
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Hotels
- Pulau Mamutik Hotels
- Broad Ripple Hotels
- St. John's Hotels
- Boon Lay Hotels
- Kuching Hotels
- Abu Dhabi Hotels
Badges & Stats in Santa Cruz del Quiché
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Santa Cruz del Quiché?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Cruz del Quiché
Top 10 Pages
- Malaysia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Guatemala City Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Guatemala Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Yokohama Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Singapore 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caracas Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallahassee Intro, 4 reviews
- Chapel Hill Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.