"Saugatuck" Top 5 Page for this destination Saugatuck by Mundus
Saugatuck Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 133 photos
A great little city, specially during low season. During summer it gets to chaotic.
Tucked into sandy dunes on the southeast coast of Lake Michigan, the town has inspired artists since the founding of the Ox-Bow School near the turn of the century. Victorian homes, built by lumber barons, are now B&Bs and galleries.
Known as "Michigan's Art Coast," Saugatuck is unique in its combination of culture and summer fun! Whether your interests include cruising the many art galleries in the Saugatuck/Douglas area, watersports, sunbathing, fishing or dining out at premiere restaurants, all tastes can be indulged.
- Pros:movies, art, openess, winter, landscape, B&B
- Cons:summer chaos
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit!
Sixty films. Seminars and panel discussions with experienced film industry veterans. Past attendees have included stars... more travel advice
Mundus' Related Pages
Saugatuck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mid-Week Adventure"
- "Quaint Town of B&B's and boutiques"
- "The Art Coast of Michigan"
- "SAUGATUCK / DOUGLAS"
- "Gregs new Saugatuck Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saugatuck
- Hotels in Saugatuck
- Transportation in Saugatuck
- Restaurants in Saugatuck
- Shopping in Saugatuck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saugatuck
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Saugatuck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saugatuck
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 38 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Holland Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Forlì Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cascais Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Ravenna Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Figueres Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fátima Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vinci Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seixo Amarelo Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue