"Wilkommen to the 2nd Holland!" Holland by Mundus
Holland Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 182 photos
Wilkommen to the 2nd Holland!
This one is way different from the Netherlands on the other side of the pond. This one is very conservative the other very liberal. The only thing they have in common are tulips and people with 'van' something in their last names...
The summers here are great, lots of outside activities to do. Tons of tennis courts, golf courses and lakes.
I've lived there for five years and I have great memories, altough not from the winters!
The best caractheristic of this rrestaurant are the stunning views of the Macatawa lake. It serves an innovative... more travel advice
I enjoy Pietros. Their pasta dishes are quite good and their bread is absolutely delicious! One thing I don't... more travel advice
Mundus' Related Pages
Holland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Holland's Tulip Time Festival and More"
- "Tulips and Windmills"
- "Holland Michigan"
- "MY HOME TOWN =TULIP FESTIVAL 2 first weeks of May"
- "More Than Tulips and it's Dutch History"
- "Tulips Galore"
- "Wilkommen to the 2nd Holland!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Holland
- Hotels in Holland
- Transportation in Holland
- Nightlife in Holland
- Restaurants in Holland
- Shopping in Holland
- Warnings and Dangers in Holland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Holland
- 12 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Holland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Holland
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 38 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Holland Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Forlì Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cascais Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Ravenna Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Figueres Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fátima Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vinci Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seixo Amarelo Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue