"Great city to live!" Bologna by Mundus
Bologna Travel Guide: 1,230 reviews and 3,806 photos
I've been living in Bologna since January 2003. It's been a great experience! You can count to see an increasigly number of tips here.
Bologna is as some travel guide put it "progressive, wealthy and cosmopolitan - with an excellent quality of life akin to Sweden's - the city is one of Italy's leading centres of industry and business."
Bologna is well served by ATC (Transporti Pubblici Bologna). If you stay in doors, i.e., the central part of Bologna,... more travel advice
EuroGarden is a very nice hotel in the outskirts of Bologna, more specifically in Ozzano Emilia. Ozzano is about 7 Km... more travel advice
Mundus' Related Pages
Bologna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOLOGNA - "La Turrita""
- "My way to stay in Bologna!"
- "Bologna – Eat, look up, marvel, eat and savour"
- "il gusto di Bologna"
- "City of towers and arcades."
- "Bologna - Capital of Emilia-Romagna"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bologna
- Hotels in Bologna
- Transportation in Bologna
- Nightlife in Bologna
- Restaurants in Bologna
- Shopping in Bologna
- Warnings and Dangers in Bologna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bologna
- 16 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bologna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bologna
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 38 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Holland Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Forlì Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cascais Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Ravenna Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Figueres Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fátima Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vinci Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seixo Amarelo Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue