"Every choice has an end result" Kay_Lina's Profile
Someone will always be prettier. They will always be smarter. Their house will be bigger. They will drive a better car. Their children will do better in school. Their husband will fix more things around the house.
So let it be, What you need is, love you and your circumstances. Think about it.....The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart. The most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children. The richest woman you know -- she's got the car, the house, the clothes - might be lonely and still single.
So.......love you. Love who you are right now. Tell yourself "I am too blessed to be stressed."
To all the blessed ladies. "To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world".
Jungles of Ulu Terong, Perak
On arrival at Changkat Jering the instructors will accompany all participants to the starting point of the trek. All participants will be given a sleeping mat/mess tin/plastic cup/spoon/fork each and some light refreshments. The trek will take approximately about 1.5 to 2 hours via abandoned old logging trails, secondary forests and the beautiful endangered wild giant " Palas " palms measuring 3 feet across and 10 feet high.
Upon arrival, set up of campsite by guides & participants, preparation of light refreshments and local lunch. Accommodation - large tents to house all participants together. The campsite lies about less than 2 minutes' walk away from an excellent natural swimming pool and less than 15 minutes' slow walk to huge waterfalls where participants can just laze around, swim or slide down the waterfalls.
Expect cicadas and crickets to erupt simultaneously together to mark the end of daylight and the beginning of sundown. Campfires will be lit by the guides.
When I met a medicine man he said "Don't just lie in bed
Every cure for what you need is in your head!"
He said "You don't need a compass or a map to find your way
Just don't give up and give it all you got each and every day!"
You got to pick yourself up'cause life goes on
No matter where you end uplife goes on
You've just got to get up'cause life goes on
And don't you ever give up'cause life goes on....
Well it ain't some kind of secret or some special master plan
Just be yourself and do the best you can
And here's a little lesson to get you on your way
Just don't give up give it all you got each and every day
taken from Know Yourself - The Truth Will Set You Free by Shahreen Kamaluddin
Your life's purpose is to express your uniqueness and your greatness.
Living your life's purpose is the key that will unlock your true self to yourself. Once you know who you really are, you will choose to express your true self proudly and without any reservation. You will fear no criticism, no judgement and no competition, because you are unique. When you stand tall in the knowledge of who you really are, self-consciousness dissipates. You know you are no less and no more than any living on earth. You are being yourself. You are perfect as you are. All your expressions are expressions of your truth and you are a living example of your truth. You are pure love and joy. You are in a pure state of being. You are on home ground and living your best.
Jungle tracking with friends...
at FRIM - Forest Research Institute Malaysia.
Exhausted!!! Maybe i'm not fit enough.. right?
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 66 Reviews
- 168 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Kay_Lina and husain are now friends.
- Commented on chiabh's profile page
- Wrote a Review The Reds about Football - Anfield & Goodison in Liverpool Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Reds"
- created a Liverpool Travel Page "The Reds..."
- Posted in Travel Hong Kong Forum "Re: airport to Nathan Road"
updated their Personal Page "Ferrari"
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Macao Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Bandung Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cebu Island Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Bali Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22488 Reviews - 55061 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23330 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3099 Reviews - 5883 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos