Zion National Park Shopping Tips by KimberlyAnn Top 5 Page for this destination
Zion National Park Shopping: 5 reviews and 6 photos
Fatali Gallery is Located in the Imax Complex
Visit the Zion Canyon’s Visitor Bureau Web site for a list of galleries, gift shops, bookstores, markets and rock shops.
If you enjoy photography be sure to check out the Fatali Gallery, Photography of the Southwest, his work is outstanding. The gallery is open daily 4:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. Other times are by appointment only. The phone number of the gallery is (435) 772-2422. To view his amazing work on line, visit his web site Fatali.com, or visit his Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MichaelFataliPhotography
Address: Fatali: 145 S. Zion Park Blvd., Springdale, Utah
Directions: Fatali's work is located in the Zion Canyon Theatre Complex.
Asia to Zion
Asia to Zion is a unique shop that carries everything from imported items such as Asian Buddhas, to Zion National Park souvenirs. Open seven days a week this is a good place to purchase a gift for someone back home, or something special for yourself.
What to buy: I purchased a wonderful incense burner, two packages of incense, and a small shoulder purse-----just for me.
Address: 801 Zion Park Blvd., Springdale, Utah 84767
Directions: In the small business district of Springdale.
Wind Sculpture and Pottery at the Worthington
The Worthington Gallery features a variety of artists, including wind sculptures, metal sculptures, paintings, pottery, and other items. If you visit their online store, you can view a number of the artists who are displayed in the shop, and see some of their work. As is all artwork in galleries, the items are expensive, but there are a number of good quality items in the shop that are just nice to view. I especially love the outdoors wind sculptures.
Address: 789 Zion Park Blvd, Springdale, UT 84767
Directions: Located along main street in Springdale, Utah.
Phone: (435) 772-3446
If you plan to spend more than a few days in the Springdale/Zion area you may find that you need to do some shopping for supplies. Springdale is a small community of about 300 people, so the grocery stores and other places for supplies are small. St. George has a population of 28,500 and is an easy drive from Springdale. Here you can find most items that you may need.
More Reviews (24)
- See All Upper Emerald Pool Trail
- See All Eploring Zion on Horseback
- See All Snow Canyon State Park
- See All Zion Human History Museum
KimberlyAnn's Related Pages
Zion National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Zion National Park Page"
- "Getting High in Zion"
- "Zion National Park, One of My Favorites"
- "Fall Colours and Waterfalls at Zion NP"
- "Zion National Park"
- "Zion, such a wonderful place"
- "Zion National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zion National Park
- Hotels in Zion National Park
- Transportation in Zion National Park
- Nightlife in Zion National Park
- Restaurants in Zion National Park
- Shopping in Zion National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Zion National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zion National Park
- 28 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Zion National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zion National Park
Photos in Zion National ParkSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 87 reviews, 212 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cody Intro, 67 reviews, 215 photos, 6 travelogues
- Grand Teton National Park Intro, 57 reviews, 142 photos
- Florida Intro, 50 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houghton Intro, 42 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copper Harbor Intro, 36 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 31 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Theodore Roosevelt National Memorial Park Intro, 28 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Big Bend National Park Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue