"KimberlyAnn's Sonora , Texas Page" Sonora by KimberlyAnn
Sonora Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 87 photos
Sonora, Texas was settled on the slopes of the Edwards Plateau in 1889. The worlds largest fenced cattle trail once ran from Brady to Sonora. But the thing to visit in the area, is the Caverns of Sonora, which is located ten miles southwest of town.
There is a small campground at the cave, and this is where we stayed. It is actually in the heart of a working ranch,... more travel advice
You will have to drive to get to the cave, as it is 8 miles N.W. off I-10 exit 392 and 7 miles S. on Cavern Rd. more travel advice
KimberlyAnn's Related Pages
Sonora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caverns of Sonora"
- "KimberlyAnn's Sonora , Texas Page"
- "Basaic Sonora Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sonora
- Hotels in Sonora
- Transportation in Sonora
- Nightlife in Sonora
- Restaurants in Sonora
- Warnings and Dangers in Sonora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sonora
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Sonora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sonora
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 87 reviews, 213 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cody Intro, 66 reviews, 217 photos, 6 travelogues
- Grand Teton National Park Intro, 57 reviews, 142 photos
- Florida Intro, 50 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houghton Intro, 42 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copper Harbor Intro, 36 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marquette Intro, 31 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues
- Petrified Forest National Park Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park Intro, 20 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Theodore Roosevelt National Memorial Park Intro, 28 reviews, 60 photos