KimberlyAnn's profile photo

KimberlyAnn

Anne Online Now
Respect all living things, accept man's differences.

My Favorite Pages

Cody

Arizona

Tucson

Big Sur

Travel Map

oromer's Profile Photo
oromer Aug 25, 2015 at 4:27 PM

Thanks for your answer to '11 days in Florida with car, what to do?'. You've been a huge help.

travelling_princess8 Jun 1, 2015 at 3:52 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'suggested route and accommodations'. I appreciate your advice.

Thickmick1's Profile Photo
Thickmick1 May 15, 2015 at 12:18 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Evening entertainment in the park'. You've been a huge help.

Basaic's Profile Photo
Basaic May 1, 2015 at 12:50 PM

Both my sisters are retired (well on will be soon) kindergarten teacher's. My dad was a Math Professor. I was an instructor for the army toward the end of my career. Always happy to meet fellow educators.

• KimberlyAnn's Profile Photo
    KimberlyAnn May 1, 2015 at 6:27 PM

Retired, but still teaching, only now as a volunteer, and it's all about raptors, and turkey vultures. Fed our peregrine on my glove today. Always fun, and usually entertaining for the public. Though a rare few get grossed out by it. :-)

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Basaic May 2, 2015 at 10:51 AM

My dad was credited with 47.5 years as a teacher. At 85, while in a senior citizen's home with Parkinsons Disease he was still tutoring some nurses in calculus and statistics. My sister Sharon retired with 38 years (mostly in kindergarten). She teaches knitting, crocheting and an occasional computer class. My sister Donna is still teaching kindergarten after 41 years. I did 32 with the army teaching for the last 12.

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Jan 29, 2015 at 4:15 PM

Happy Birthday Anne! Hope you enjoy your special day.

Tugboatguy's Profile Photo
Tugboatguy Jan 29, 2015 at 11:54 AM

Happy Birthday Anne, great to see you active in retirement. We are both fine with retirement-it agrees with us!

Agraichen's Profile Photo
Agraichen Jan 29, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Have a great day. Happy birthday and 2015 travels.

travelgourmet's Profile Photo
travelgourmet Jan 29, 2015 at 10:20 AM

Today is your special day. Happy Birthday Anne. May all your wishes come true. :-) m.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBO36...

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Jan 29, 2015 at 7:26 AM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day dear friend!

roamer61's Profile Photo
roamer61 Jan 29, 2015 at 4:22 AM

Hi Kimberly. Happy Birthday.