"Last of the Four Hills" Bischofshofen by Nykaenen
Bischofshofen Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 16 photos
Bischofshofen is a small town about one hour drive from Salzburg. It's best known as the last hill of the famous New Year's Tournament in ski jumping. I visited there only during ski jumping competitions so unfortunately I can't tell you about anything else.
Bischofshofen is slowly getting to be known also as the place where I like to celebrate my birthday. It all started in Dec 2001 when a wise man asked me if I would come to the New Year's tournament. I said I might, but wasn't sure because of my b-day which I used to celebrate over a (boring) dinner with friends. He told me to come to Bischofshofen and he would organize the best b-day party for me ever. I came, he kept his promise. The party was a blast. The rest is history.
- Pros:Party all over the place!
- Cons:Accomodation is scarce.
My carnivore friend ate ONLY 20 sausages at the press center and was getting worried about his next meal. Strolling down... more travel advice
Nykaenen's Related Pages
Bischofshofen Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Bischofshofen
- Hotels in Bischofshofen
- Nightlife in Bischofshofen
- Restaurants in Bischofshofen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bischofshofen
- 11 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bischofshofen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bischofshofen
Photos in BischofshofenSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 42 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Graz Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Innsbruck Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kranjska Gora Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Villach Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vukovar Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Bischofshofen Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue