"BURGOS" Top 5 Page for this destination Burgos by arlequin_g
Burgos Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 663 photos
Burgos is a small city but full of interesting things to visit. History is all over it and you’ll learn a lot of things. Though is a cold place (weather) you’ll find out that is very warm once you start visiting it. Enjoy it!
Burgos is a city to walk so you’d better take comfortable shoes since the paviment isn’t smooth at all. more travel advice
If you are not looking for luxury but for good location and cheap place this is your hotel. Really close to the... more travel advice
arlequin_g's Related Pages
Burgos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BURGOS BIRTHPLACE OF CASTILE."
- "Burgos: where Mío Cid still lives and fights"
- "CAPUT CASTELLAE"
- "Magnificent Cathedral, Historic Hero and Early Man"
- "Burgos is the birthplace of Spanish Glory!"
- "Burgos Province where my family comes from"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Burgos
- Hotels in Burgos
- Transportation in Burgos
- Nightlife in Burgos
- Restaurants in Burgos
- Warnings and Dangers in Burgos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burgos
- 18 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Burgos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burgos
Photos in BurgosSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Munich Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burgos Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos