"A living painting" Top 5 Page for this destination Cadaqués by arlequin_g

Cadaqués Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 182 photos

We arrived in the morning, but during all the way to Cadaqués I was a bit afraid to feel disappointed. It had been some years since I did wanted to visit it... But for the fist moment I felt in love with this small and “big” place. Thankfully it still keeps its old charming. Due to its difficult access location the construction boom didn’t arrived here.

• Pros:everythinh
  • Cons:nothing
  • In a nutshell:a place you have to see by yourself
  • Last visit to Cadaqués: May 2005
  • Intro Updated Jul 8, 2005

• mariaschmidt's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2010 at 1:22 AM

Cadaques is indeed a living painting I was there just a for a few hours I hope to be there again and stay there a few days

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2009 at 7:18 AM

Cadaques does look very charming and it is easy to fall in love with this place...landscapes are spectacularly refreshing

• zlatiq's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2007 at 11:08 PM

there is so much to see and so little time;thanks for the great transportation tips!

• Mysammy's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Wow!! that's so lovely !!!! How could I miss such a beautiful place from last yaer visit ... Definely won't miss it again next time.. Many thanks for sharing this with us :)

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2007 at 12:12 PM

Lovely page!! Well, I've only been to Figueres. But ass Dali is one of my favourites I will certainly not miss Cadaques on my next visit to Bcn. And besides, the place really looks beautiful!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2007 at 3:40 PM

Very nice! and thats what i like to do too, roam the streets and sights, smile point and shoot! Thanks and keep enjoying!

• CeciliaL's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2006 at 10:16 PM

It is such a beautiful place. How did I miss it last year?? Probably that was prior to my joining VT..... Thanks for sharing!!

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2005 at 3:57 AM

Cadaqyes has always been on my list of places to see.We have bbe on the coast road up th the French boarder,now that was scarey.

• snoopy-76's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2005 at 12:30 AM

I wonder why I missed this place. It's seems to me "heaven on earth"

• tzuki's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2005 at 11:20 AM

Hiya, I did enjoy the pictures and tips at Cadaques´ page.. thanks! :-)

arlequin_g

“The world was created to be seen. Let's go and find it out!”

Badges & Stats in Cadaqués

Have you been to Cadaqués?

Latest Activity in Cadaqués