"A living painting" Top 5 Page for this destination Cadaqués by arlequin_g
Cadaqués Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 190 photos
We arrived in the morning, but during all the way to Cadaqués I was a bit afraid to feel disappointed. It had been some years since I did wanted to visit it... But for the fist moment I felt in love with this small and “big” place. Thankfully it still keeps its old charming. Due to its difficult access location the construction boom didn’t arrived here.
- In a nutshell:a place you have to see by yourself
Dali and Gala bought a small fisherman’s house and as they were gettimg more money they bought the ones next to it until... more travel advice
You have several options to go to Cadaqués. For me the best is to take a bus from Barcelona from the North Bus Station... more travel advice
arlequin_g's Related Pages
Cadaqués Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A living painting"
- "Where I really experienced the Mediterranean"
- "Cadaques, My Love- Where Have You Been All My Life"
- "Cap de Creus - Costa Brava - Girona - Catalonia"
- "The Beautiful Skies of Cadaques"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cadaqués
- Hotels in Cadaqués
- Transportation in Cadaqués
- Nightlife in Cadaqués
- Restaurants in Cadaqués
- Warnings and Dangers in Cadaqués
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cadaqués
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Cadaqués?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cadaqués
Photos in CadaquésSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Munich Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burgos Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos