"THE CRISTAL CITY" Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña by arlequin_g
Coruña Travel Guide: 139 reviews and 382 photos
Located in the northwest of Spain, at the Atlantic Ocean, the ancient Brigantia is an historic maritime city, wich importance stands out since roman ages to present time.
The history of A Coruña is the history of its port, very famous in anciente saling. Witness of this is its very tall roman lighthouse, built in the second century. This lighthouse is known as "La torre de Hércules" (The tower of Hercules).
One of the most outstanding signs of identity of A Coruña are the numeruos glass façades of the XIX century buildings, which gave to A Coruña the name of "Glass City".
I was lucky that it didn't rained during the week I stayed there. But it uses to rain quite a lot, light rain. So don't... more travel advice
There are numerous buses which takes you aruond Galicia. They're cheap. The bus station address is: Caballeros street. more travel advice
arlequin_g's Related Pages
Coruña Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Happy with La Coruna"
- "THE CRISTAL CITY"
- "A Coruna"
- "Coruna - the northwest bit of Spain"
- "La Coruña"
- "The joys of La Coruña"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coruña
- Hotels in Coruña
- Transportation in Coruña
- Nightlife in Coruña
- Restaurants in Coruña
- Shopping in Coruña
- Warnings and Dangers in Coruña
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coruña
- 9 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Coruña?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coruña
Photos in CoruñaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Munich Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burgos Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos