"MONTSERRAT MOUNTAIN" Top 5 Page for this destination Serra de Montserrat by arlequin_g

Serra de Montserrat Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 181 photos

Visit this place nearby to Barcelona. You can see beautiful architecture, take nice walkings in the nature, observe the strange shaped mountains and much more. That will be an unforgetable visit for you.

• Last visit to Serra de Montserrat: Oct 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 16, 2004

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2009 at 2:07 PM

This looks like a must see!

• zlatiq's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2007 at 6:21 PM

i've never heard of monserrat but i seem to like it;thanks 4 the hint..i'll definitely stop by during my visit to BCN; thanks

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2007 at 3:42 PM

Beautiful photo and time to be there for it! we were there in overcast afternoon light - or lack of - still nice pics but not as stunning as yours!!

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2005 at 10:10 AM

Excellent page on Monserrat. I love the photo of the strange shaped mountains. Thanks for sharing.

• Jonathan_C's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2005 at 7:11 AM

Wonderful pictures of Montserrat. If I ever get back to Toulouse for a longer stay I'll be sure to visit some sites in Catalonia.

• AyurinHiro's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2005 at 3:46 AM

Hi! Wow, rock mountains look very unique. It must be very interesting to climb them by the funicular. Montserrat seems to be very special place :-) Nice photos!

• alucas's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2005 at 12:12 PM

Very good pictures and tips of this lovely spot in the mountains. We visited in 2000, and I would love to go back.

• minstrel74's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2005 at 9:58 AM

Very lovely page. The photo at the top of your intro is gorgeous. When I make it to Barcelona I will certainly not miss Montserrat!

• fairy_dust's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2004 at 8:19 PM

I love Montserrat, and I want to return someday... Nice page!

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2004 at 3:04 PM

Excellent tips on Montserrat - we went there in 2002 and were enchanted by it. Best wishes on your birthday.

arlequin_g

“The world was created to be seen. Let's go and find it out!”

Badges & Stats in Serra de Montserrat

Have you been to Serra de Montserrat?

Latest Activity in Serra de Montserrat