"PALENCIA" Palencia by arlequin_g
Palencia Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 226 photos
Palencia is not a big city and is easy to visit. There are a lot of churches, monesteries, palaces but they are all very close from each other. I could talk about all of them but I’m just going to choose the ones I find most interesting.
From Burgos there are numeruos daily trains. The trip is about 45 minutes long. more travel advice
Lace’s house. Its name is due to the lace above the gate. It’s a XVI century building. Now it’s the Palencia’s museum... more travel advice
arlequin_g's Related Pages
Palencia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Palencia and its province."
- "Palencia, the unknown beauty"
- "Palencia, a hiden Castilian gemstone"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palencia
- Hotels in Palencia
- Transportation in Palencia
- Nightlife in Palencia
- Restaurants in Palencia
- Warnings and Dangers in Palencia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palencia
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Palencia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palencia
Photos in PalenciaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Munich Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burgos Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos