"SITGES" Top 5 Page for this destination Sitges by arlequin_g
Sitges Travel Guide: 143 reviews and 336 photos
I had visited Sitges a couple times before but had not seen much. This time was like if that was the first time. I didn't remember how nice and beautiful this place is: the narrow and white streets in the old quarter, the aristocrat touch of the mansions and the sea front, and also the charm that most of cities by the sea have. In short: A GREAT PLACE.
Sit on the rocks that you find in the beach. Enjoy the peace: just the sound of the waves, the wind and the sun. more travel advice
In Sitges there are 3 intreresting museums to be seen. There is a special ticket that includes the entrance for these 3... more travel advice
arlequin_g's Related Pages
Sitges Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "All year round in Sitges"
- "Jewel of the Spanish Coast"
- "off-season sleepy seaside town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sitges
- Hotels in Sitges
- Transportation in Sitges
- Nightlife in Sitges
- Restaurants in Sitges
- Shopping in Sitges
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sitges
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sitges?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sitges
Photos in SitgesSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Munich Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burgos Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coruña Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos