"Placentia - California - USA" Placentia by TinKan

Placentia Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 3 photos

Home Sweet Home

Well this is where I am in the process of moving to.

I picked Placentia as it is only one mile from my office and now I will not have to drive on the California freeways.

I will start building this page once I find out what there is here... which I do not think is much..

06-06-04
WOW!!! Well I am done with moving and have filled the place with boxes.... some day I will go through them but for now I think I will just live with them.

06-20-04
Well I am finding my way around this (what I thought) little town. There are loads of places to eat and stores to shop in all just a few miles away. The trains that go by the apartment are a bit of a distraction but you do get use to the whistles. I am so glad they stop tooting the whistles around 10pm.

07-01-04
Well I finally did it... I got a new truck... NICE!!!

My Son

Well my son has done it... after 4 months in traning he is no a US Marine. He is now off for training in North Carolina at Camp Lajeune for 3 months to learn his trade.

Bica the wonder dog

Bica is now 1 and a half years old and still acts like a puppy. Heck she even looks like a pup and is still so small.

She does have a new trick... she barks like she is a big dog but only when she has been bad...

• Pros:Close to work
  • Cons:Trains
  • In a nutshell:Well I do not have to drive the freeways.
  • Last visit to Placentia: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Nov 16, 2005

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2006 at 5:30 AM

Best of luck in the new digs. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more. Let us know when your page is finished ... and what you are near!

• Feb 6, 2006 at 8:07 PM

Yeah, yeah, life must suck. I'd hate to be you right now.=P Anyway, jealousy aside. Enjoy the all expense paid biz trip! Off to watch Surface now. G'night Tkan.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2005 at 12:43 PM

Good afternoon Placentia :-) Greetings from matcrazies in snowy (still) Tychy, Poland. Haha, in Tychy Greek food is always less expensive than Mexican. Well, we have only one Mexican restaurant (quite good but very expensive).

• tatyanap's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2004 at 6:36 PM

Yes, living close to work is nice. I know.

• annk's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2004 at 1:36 PM

I would love to have such a short commute to work! Nice truck Keith.

• Goner's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2004 at 9:07 PM

Close to work is definitely a plus!

TinKan Lives Here!

TinKan

“Respect others way of life. Respect will bring respect.”

Badges & Stats in Placentia

Have you been to Placentia?

Latest Activity in Placentia