"Fullerton California" Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton by TinKan

Fullerton Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 124 photos

<BR>
<table bgcolor="#00FFFF" width=98%><tr><td><center><span style="text-transform: uppercase"><font face="Monotype Corsiva" size="5" color="#193993">My Fullerton page</font></span></tr></table><font size=3
<BR>
Hello and welcome to my new home town page.

My name is Keith but most just call me TinKan.

I am an American that was living in Cascais, Portugal until July 2002 and now find myself in Fullerton which is in southern California. I am from Las Vegas, Nevada, which will always be called home for me.

Having served in the military (US Air Force) for 15 years and then being a communications consultant I have had the opportunity to travel the world and the chance to live in many foreign countries. I have also had the opportunity to see so many things that are truly off the beaten track.

Remember to always keep your heart, mind, body and soul as well as your eyes open to other people’s way of life and enjoy what the world has to offer.

<p class=align=center style='text-align:center'>Be sure to See Dionosaur's travel page as well.
She is my other half and the best friend anyone can ever have.
<A HREF="http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/3d69d/">DIONOSAUR's (Dions' )PAGE</A></p>

I know that this picture has nothing to do with Fullerton... But it was nice to get my truck out of storage when we got back here...
<BR>

New year of Updates and a new outlook

01-06-03
Well we made it back from our trip to Roatan Honduras. We were stuck at the airport there for two extra days due to the rain and the airport being closed but the resort folks were great and took us back to the resort and did not charge us for the extra two nights.
We are going to start working on buying a house there so with a little luck we will be able to move there by summer.

• Pros:Nice and safe feeling
  • Cons:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • In a nutshell:Fullerton is a nice friendly place to be
  • Last visit to Fullerton: Dec 2002
  • Intro Updated Apr 23, 2003

• TrainParty's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2005 at 12:40 PM

Not sure why you said the train station has limited hours. It is open from around 6am to 11pm every day. Amtrak departs about hourly. Metrolink is even more frequent, but only during weekday rush hours.

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2003 at 8:06 AM

downtown fullerton. you can just glimpse some fo orange county's past here. And the 'past' in orange county ain't that far back! like the airport.

• tessy's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2003 at 2:45 PM

Beautiful place, where you live.

• TropicGirl77's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2003 at 1:18 AM

Nice start ~ Nice car!!! How much longer should I give you for the rest of your tips? ~ ALoha

• loira's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2003 at 3:18 PM

You lived in Cascais????????
    And now in CA? funny I was going to move to CA, and I am from Cascais.

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2003 at 12:40 PM

Seems to be a nice place to live - will you eventually show us more? The Rockin' Taco sounds absolutely great!

• LVMan's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2003 at 11:51 AM

We have the same problem with the drivers here in Las Vegas. Nice picture of your car.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2003 at 8:48 PM

The Rockin' Taco sounds good :-)

• Procaccini's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2003 at 4:03 PM

A NICE PLACE TO LIVE IN :-))))

• cra-c-kree's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2002 at 8:36 AM

seems to be a nice place. you got a great car!

TinKan

“Respect others way of life. Respect will bring respect.”

Badges & Stats in Fullerton

Have you been to Fullerton?

Latest Activity in Fullerton