"Fullerton California" Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton by TinKan
Fullerton Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 124 photos
<table bgcolor="#00FFFF" width=98%><tr><td><center><span style="text-transform: uppercase"><font face="Monotype Corsiva" size="5" color="#193993">My Fullerton page</font></span></tr></table><font size=3
Hello and welcome to my new home town page.
My name is Keith but most just call me TinKan.
I am an American that was living in Cascais, Portugal until July 2002 and now find myself in Fullerton which is in southern California. I am from Las Vegas, Nevada, which will always be called home for me.
Having served in the military (US Air Force) for 15 years and then being a communications consultant I have had the opportunity to travel the world and the chance to live in many foreign countries. I have also had the opportunity to see so many things that are truly off the beaten track.
Remember to always keep your heart, mind, body and soul as well as your eyes open to other people’s way of life and enjoy what the world has to offer.
<p class=align=center style='text-align:center'>Be sure to See Dionosaur's travel page as well.
She is my other half and the best friend anyone can ever have.
<A HREF="http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/3d69d/">DIONOSAUR's (Dions' )PAGE</A></p>
I know that this picture has nothing to do with Fullerton... But it was nice to get my truck out of storage when we got back here...
Well we made it back from our trip to Roatan Honduras. We were stuck at the airport there for two extra days due to the rain and the airport being closed but the resort folks were great and took us back to the resort and did not charge us for the extra two nights.
We are going to start working on buying a house there so with a little luck we will be able to move there by summer.
- Pros:Nice and safe feeling
- In a nutshell:Fullerton is a nice friendly place to be
You can get to all points in California by train. The train station here in Fullerton is small and has limmited hours... more travel advice
The people here are not the quickest to stop or to even yeild at a red light and are quick to go when the light turns... more travel advice
TinKan's Related Pages
Fullerton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fullerton- Full of the Good Town Spirit"
- "Fullerton California"
- "Home of the Schooled"
- "Fullerton - a bit of Country in the City!"
- "A diamond in the midst."
- "MarkTime in Fullerton"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fullerton
- Hotels in Fullerton
- Transportation in Fullerton
- Nightlife in Fullerton
- Restaurants in Fullerton
- Shopping in Fullerton
- Warnings and Dangers in Fullerton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fullerton
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Fullerton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fullerton
Photos in FullertonSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Roatán Intro, 43 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antoneys Cay Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- West End Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues