"El Segundo - California - USA" Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo by TinKan

El Segundo Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 327 photos

I lived here in this little town of Mayberry for a year and it was such a great little hidden town of the great big metro of Los Angles that I just had to let you know about it. When you go to the downtown area you forget that you are in Los Angles and you forget that you are so close to the airport. The city has a lot to be proud of and they have done a great job of keeping the American small town dream alive. Thank you to the people of El Segundo for being so real in a state that is so fake.

VT Brunch at The Lakes

Part of the 3 day VT meeting and parties was held at The Lakes of El Segundo golf club. The turn out was great and everyone was having a good time. Check out my Travelogues for more pictures.

Another Great VY Party

Well Yubert out did himself this time... And it looks like the girls had to carry him away from it all.
We had a little dinner at the Proud Bird in El Segundo on July 31st 2004. It was the biggest dinner meeting I have been to and it was a blast. I will find some place to put all of the pictures but I just had to put this one up.

• Pros:Safe town, clean place
  • Cons:EXPENSIVE!!!!!
  • In a nutshell:A nice place to visit but I do not want to live here
  • Last visit to El Segundo: Feb 1997
  • Intro Updated Aug 1, 2004

• Aug 8, 2006 at 12:21 PM

Thank you for this great place!! It was exactly what I wanted!!!

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2005 at 12:58 PM

El Segundo, ah the memories :-) Happy New Year Keith, have a good one. regards, Pam :-))

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2004 at 6:16 PM

Hi Keith sorry I am a little late with my comment ,and also sorry that I did not spend more time getting to know you and Dion better (darn video obsession) I love your pictures and yes we had a great time Keith,hope we will meet again some day.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2004 at 11:05 AM

I had such a blast...the pics are great, but that flower...(*urgh!) I felt like *all eyes were on that darn flower*

• Goner's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2004 at 9:46 PM

Some great pics from the 2004 dinner and brunch. We did have fun didn't we!

• Yubert's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2004 at 12:36 AM

Wow, great pix! I better start posting my pics too!!

• Kodi01's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2004 at 1:08 AM

Hey there seems to be someone missing here? Me! :o( Looks like another great party!

• Phalaenopsis03's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2004 at 9:31 PM

weekend of fun is over and now back to work. wahwahwah. great pix keith!

• jenn_d's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2004 at 7:43 PM

Always the first to post the party pics! I was too hoarse for brunch today :-(

• oldmonk_92129's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2004 at 2:56 PM

Hi Keith, Great to see that pics are up. How was today's event?

TinKan

“Respect others way of life. Respect will bring respect.”

Badges & Stats in El Segundo

Have you been to El Segundo?

Photos in El Segundo