"Lake Cachuma - California" Cachuma Village by TinKan
Cachuma Village Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
Lake Cachuma is located in the hill of the Santa Ynez valley along the 154 highway. If you take the road from Santa Barbra to Solvang you will find this lovely little lake on the right hand side of the road down in the valley.
This lake is one of the cleanest and clearest lakes I have ever seen and it is a lovely place to spend a day just fishing and enjoying the sunshine.
I remember going to this lake when I was very young with my grandfather to go fishing. Back then you were not allowed to have powered boats on the lake. I do not know if that is true now or not but we did see one powered boat on the lake the day we visited.
The lake is kept by the Bradbury damn which you can get a good view of at the turn out and rest stop at the northern end of the lake.
- Pros:Beautiful, quiet setting, not crowded
- Cons:Out of the way
- In a nutshell:A beautiful place to sit and reflect
The Cold Stream Tavern is located between Santa Barbra and Lake Cachuma along the 154 highway on the Old Stagecoach... more travel advice
TinKan's Related Pages
Cachuma Village Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cachuma Village
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Cachuma Village?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cachuma Village
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Roatán Intro, 43 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antoneys Cay Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- West End Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues