"Sierra Vista - AZ" Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista by TinKan

Sierra Vista Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 253 photos

I had a small business trip to one of our facilities here in Sierra Vista for two days, so I thought I would put a few things down as I will be visiting here more often in the future and I can add more as I discover it.

Sierra Vista is a lovely area that is about 70 miles south east of Tucson near the Mexico border. The area is in the high desert so the temperatures are about 10 to 15 degrees cooler than in Tucson which makes it a nice area to be in during the summer months.

I will add pictures and more info over the next few days.

Just a short visit?

I came here for a 28 day test and still find myself here after 3 months.... I wonder how much longer I will be here for????

• Intro Updated May 29, 2005

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2007 at 5:28 AM

I drove from Nogales to Tombstone and Bisbee in 2003 ---> close to Sierra Vista, right? it's a pity I didn't know about Daisy Mae's Steakhouse :-) Well, wide open sceneries with mountains look great there.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2007 at 6:33 AM

That's a lot of wide open country. The little adobe houses fascinate me. Hope your New Year will be filled with great stuff! Happy trails.

• vyxxyn's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2005 at 7:33 PM

Thanks for your tips on Sierra Vista - not many VTers have been here apparently. Am considering a stopover this winter in AZ en route to TX.

TinKan Lives Here!

TinKan

“Respect others way of life. Respect will bring respect.”

Badges & Stats in Sierra Vista

Have you been to Sierra Vista?

Latest Activity in Sierra Vista