"Quartzsite - AZ - USA" Quartzsite by TinKan
Quartzsite Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 28 photos
The town of Quartzsite is a town of flux throughout the year. Quartzsite is located just 20 miles into Arizona from the California border and the town of Blythe. The town is is a very hot area of the desert where temps can reach a very hot 120 degrees in the summer months.
The reason it is a town in flux is that a few times a year the town grows from a small population to 10 or 15 times its size. People with motor homes from all over the United States migrate to this little town to enjoy the hot weather and sun. Many are retirees but for the most part they are what are called “snow-birds” who are escaping the cold weather of the north.
- Pros:low cost holiday spot. Great community.
- Cons:Real hot in the summer months
- In a nutshell:A good place for the snowbird
Hi Jolly (Haiji Ali) came to the country to work back in the 1800s and found a place in the Arizona desert. He is the... more travel advice
TinKan's Related Pages
Quartzsite Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Quartzsite Page"
- "Quartzsite - AZ - USA"
- "Quartzsite, Arizona"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quartzsite
- Hotels in Quartzsite
- Restaurants in Quartzsite
- Shopping in Quartzsite
- Warnings and Dangers in Quartzsite
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quartzsite
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Quartzsite?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quartzsite
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Roatán Intro, 43 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antoneys Cay Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- West End Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues