"Mesa, Arizonia" Top 5 Page for this destination Mesa by TinKan
Mesa Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 317 photos
We went to Mesa this past Thanksgiving weekend for a birthday party and decided to have a little look around with the little amount of time we had.
Mesa is located just south-west of Phoenix and can be confused for being Phoenix if it were not for the freeway signs that tell you that Mesa is the next 15 exits.
Mesa I think could be called the shopping capitol of the world. I have never seen so many stores in one town anywhere like here.
We had only one full day to explore this city and decided to see some of the wild animal parks and to look at a few houses that were for sale. I recommend going to the Out of Africa wild animal park as it is loaded with lions, tigers and a few bears.
We will have to go back to Mesa just to see the other places so we are planning the next trip. Heck... we may even do some shopping...
- Pros:Good zoos, shopping, not $$$
- Cons:Feels like a big city
- In a nutshell:Good time for a short trip
There is a zoo called Out of Africa that has Lions, tigers and bears. It is located just outside of Mesa and you should... more travel advice
TinKan's Related Pages
Mesa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Suburb of Big Proportions"
- "Jumping Around Mesa, Arizona!"
- "Basaic Mesa Page"
- "Mesa, Arizonia"
- "Mesa Arizona /Phoenix Area"
- "Family Connections"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mesa
- Hotels in Mesa
- Nightlife in Mesa
- Restaurants in Mesa
- Shopping in Mesa
- Warnings and Dangers in Mesa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mesa
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Mesa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mesa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Roatán Intro, 43 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antoneys Cay Intro, 38 reviews, 82 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Segundo Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- West End Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cascais Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues